I have two projects currently out and running in the wild; they’re both group management bots on telegram:
- Marie: a python based, fully modular group management bot.
- Rose: a scalable, golang based bot. Essentially a fully concurrent, re-engineered version of Marie, learning from all my previous mistakes.
I’m quite proud of them, since they really do help make large groups easier to manage, but they’ve also helped me discover just how tiring dealing with users can be.
I am currently working on/have worked on multiple projects:
- https://github.com/PaulSonOfLars/tgbot -> a modular group management bot for telegram, built in python. (This is the code for Marie, that I mentioned earlier)
- https://github.com/PaulSonOfLars/gotgbot -> a go implementation of telegram’s bot api.
- https://github.com/PaulSonOfLars/goloc -> a go project string exporter intended to help translate larger projects. Extract all your user facing strings, and upload them to crowdin for translation!
- https://github.com/PaulSonOfLars/gotg_md2html -> a go parser compatible with telegram’s markdown, allowing for easy extension.
A few group projects I’ve worked on:
- https://github.com/PaulSonOfLars/ImperialDefense -> baremetal tower defense game on raspberry pi
- https://github.com/PhoneMapWebApps -> a university side project where a team of friends and I attempted to recreate a seti@home clone aimed at mobile phones.
- https://github.com/WhiteboardLiveCoding -> another university project, where we created a web app capable of transcribing handwritten python code to a file and executing it. Built with an aim to be language agnostic, but only every implemented python.
And some hackathon projects:
- https://github.com/PaulSonOfLars/quakespasm -> ICHack 2017: port of quake to oculus rift
- https://github.com/ICHack18 -> ICHack 2018: created a “safespace” for sensitive internet users to censor particular images from their browsing. Used Microsofts’ image recognition api to power a chrome extension with a docker based go backend.
- https://github.com/bluff-kerfuffler -> ICHack 2019: created a Cisco webex bot to allow for biometric authentication in sensitive chats. Powered by AimBrain’s authentication API.